Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Aspartame

HELP! My child to be will surely incur birth defects or brain malfunction! I couldnt stand it any longer. Ive been pretty good with this pregnancy, (not as strict as I was with Jack). I stay away from caffeine and aspartame, but today I did it. I drank an ENTIRE Coca-Cola Cherry Zero. Jack is napping so, Im stuck at the house. Craig has his stupid "Zero" drinks around and all I have is Sierra Mist Cran. That is NOT what I wanted at the moment. So I drank a Coca-Cola Cherry Zero and it tasted great. I just told myself prior that people drank this sort of stuff all the time, do drink this stuff all the time. Hell, people even do crack and have babies. Whats a little aspartame and caffiene going to do?? Give my fetus ADHD?? Well, we will just have to wait and see.

No comments: