Thursday, June 18, 2009

My back hurts...

My back hurts, my bra's too tight, I swing my hips to the left, to the left, to the left and to the right!!

Anyone remember this from when you were a kid?? I vaguely do, but man, I'm feeling it!! My damn back is KILLIN me from toting around these kiddos! Sophia I get...I mean, shes only 11 weeks old and she needs to be carried around most of the day. Jack however, well, he just needs it. "I need up mama. I need up mama!" And me?? I'm going to be in TROUBLE when they get older if I don't learn how to say no soon. I'm such a softie....especially when it comes to Jack. I don't want him feeling like hes lost any attention since Sophia came around....so I pretty much do what ever he wants. Like I said. Ive got to change so I wont be a doormat later! And Sophie, well, I'll probably be a softie with her too, its just she doesn't need much at the moment. I change her when shes poopy, I feed her when shes hungry, and I carry her around a fair share of the time. Oh, and don't forget all the bending over I do to help the boy out....with toys, trying to ride his bike, picking him up, etc. But now, DAMN!! My back is EFFIN killing me!! So maybe this is why this childhood rhyme is coming back to me!

My back hurts, my bra's too tight, I swing my hips to the left, to the left, to the left and to the right!!

No comments: