Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things I find annoying today

As I sit here catching up on Grays Anatomy and half-assly doing laundry I think about all the stupid things that annoy me. The things that annoy me today, right now. So, I decided I'd create a little list about them. Its another way of procrastination....I guess. So here goes:

*Laundry: it piles up EVERY DAY and sits and waits for me (or occasionally my husband). Now, a day like today its all piled up, there are 3 baskets of clean clothes and 3 loads of dirty clothes.

*Lack of time: I would love to have enough time in my day to accomplish everything I want to, including catching up on my evening shows, reading the book that Ive been trying to finish for the last 2 weeks, surfing the Internet, catching up on my facebook (i know, important things), go to the grocery store, keep the house cleaned, and still have time for a NAP.

*Having, or shall I say keeping a house clean longer than 30 minutes. I swear, I sweep and mop, and vacuum, and no sooner than 30 minutes (at times less), you cant even tell it was even picked up or mopped. If its not Jacks toys, then its the shedding dog hair, or better yet, a diaper that the dog got a hold of and shreds to pieces.

*Thats another thing. The dog thinking that any diaper is fair game. He took the one that I took off of Jack prior to his bath which was still in the bathroom. He takes it and tears it apart. All those tiny liquid absorbing beads are all over the floor....and he does it on the rug, so its back to cleaning.

*Dinner: Do I really have time to plan dinner when Im doing this?? No. I suck at planning dinner anyway.

Now that Jack is awake, thats all the time I have for this post. Ill now go upstairs and rescue my adorable boy from his napping post and we will come downstairs, Ill throw on some toons for him so I can try to figure out what to make for dinner...we'll quickly head to the grocery store and get the necessities for tonight, come home and before you know it bedtime will have arrived. What did I accomplish?? I got 3 loads in the washer, not one item folded (including the three baskets that were already waiting for me), I did watch Greys Anatomy, and posted a short blog. The End.

Now I will

No comments: