Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Broccoli

This actually happened about a month ago, but I forgot about it until today, when we were at the grocery store again. We were shopping and at the check out lane. Jack was throwing a FIT! At first I didnt know what he was saying, then I realized it. "Broccoli, Broccoli, Broccoli!!" But it sounded more like "Bac-y, Bac-y, Bac-y." My lil guy wanted the broccoli. I quick asked the cashier if she could please ring up the broccoli first. Jack was given a huge hunk of raw broccoli and just started maowing on it!! The cashier was stunned, I was stunned, and the people behind us were stunned. He just kept eating the broccoli and was in heaven. So, do kids really like raw broccoli?? Apparently mine does. I should have got a pic of it!

Today we didnt buy any broccoli, but he saw it and was immediatly asking for it. Luckily he was also distracted by the tangerines I was buying.

1 comment:

schaiblejen said...

thats so funny!! little kids are the funniest sometimes!