Sunday, February 8, 2009

Condoms for resale??

I heard the funniest thing on my way home from work on the radio. So, imagine as Im driving home from a LONG day at work...I hear a commercial for Trojan Condoms and this is what I hear: "Be responsible and use a Trojan every time. With their high resale value and...." WHAT!! I thought to myself....now condoms even HAVE resale value??!! GROSS!!

Then as I listened a little longer, I was cracking up. I mean I almost had to pull over!! I realized it was the radio host reading two commercials back to back. Boy, was I relieved to figure out that he went right into a car commercial. But it was like he didnt even break his stride. I wonder if he figured out how it sounded eventually. Apparently even the advertisement community is trying to save money and allows the disc jockey to say their ads for them.

No comments: