Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pink


Ok, so I used to NEVER be a pink person. I would get anything that was the most opposite of pink. My room as a kid was painted blue. I hated the fact that pink was associated with girly stuff. Pink was just the definition of girly steriotypical crap. Well, a few years ago, one of my friends Jamie got me a pink Nalgene for my birthday (everyone in Oregon has at least one, I already had one in green and the standard grey). I swear, she must have put some girly juju in that Nalgene b/c since then, I LOVE pink. I buy pink clothing, I have a dark pink wallett. And today, I bought a pink case for my iphone. I love it. I realized tonight while Im looking at my phone with its new pink silicone case that I owe it all to Jamie for turning me onto pink. I wouldnt go as far to say that its my favorite color, but man, I sure dig it.

No comments: